Features & benefits:
- Five-in-one: thermal image, infrared temperature, laser pointer, flashlight and UV light
- Data storage to 9,999+ down loadable images
- Infrared heat map image blending at 0 %, 25 %, 50 %, 75 %, and 100%
- Center-point temperature measurement and focus free
- 20:1 distance to spot ratio
The Amprobe irc-120 thermal camera is rugged with point-and-shoot functionality to give you a visual heat map combined with a sharp photographic image for quick and accurate identification of temperature related issues. Use the irc-120 in any application where you want to detect differences in surface temperatures, including troubleshooting electrical connections, motors, hvac and electrical, and insulation leaks around buildings to identify potential energy savings.
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.